In this Back to Law School/Uni episode, I am sharing the differences between Law School in the United States of America and the Netherlands. Become part of my online #LilyLikeFam by subscribing:
Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed my fourth episode of my Back To Law School/Uni series on my channel! I will be posting a Back To School related video every other day on my channel – so excited! Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on the notifications if you don’t want to miss any of my new episodes!
Read more on my blog:
❤ My Supplied by Lily Stationery Line:
Order your Supplied by Lily Luxury Lifestyle & Student Stationery right now! The perfect stationery for students in (law) school/university or career girls working on their business and personal goals!
– ORDER NOW:
❤ What To Watch Next:
Ep 3: 5 BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFIT IDEAS | Back To Law School/University 2018
Ep 2: STUDENT SCHOOL SUPPLIES ESSENTIALS + GIVEAWAY | Back To Law School/University 2018
Ep 1: THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE STARTING LAW SCHOOL/UNI | Back To Law School/University 2018
❤ Where To Follow Me:
– STUDYGRAM (Study Instagram Page):
– MISS INDEPENDENT MAG INSTAGRAM (my Online Magazine):
– SNAPCHAT: LilyLikecom
❤ EMAIL ME : firstname.lastname@example.org
❤ Frequently Asked Questions:
– How old are you? 23
– Where are you from? I’m born in the Netherlands, but my family is from Russia, and I am currently living in Washington DC. Dutch is my first language, but I also speak Russian – Привет, мои Русский подписчики! – and I learned English in high school.
– What do you study? I finished my LL.B. in Dutch Law at the University in Groningen (RUG), the Netherlands. After that, I chose to study the Research Master in Law (LL.M.), and the B.A. in Philsophy of a Specific Scientific Field at the University of Groningen (RUG). Currently, I just graduated from the General LL.M. at the George Washington University Law School (GWU) and I am planning on becoming a fulltime online entrepreneur.
– Where can I buy your Supplied by Lily Stationery Line? and it has international shipping!
– What camera and editing software do you use? Canon 70D & Canon EOS M5 and Final Cut Pro X.
– Where can I find the music you use in your videos? On my Soundcloud here:
– What’s your upload schedule? I will post a weekly DC Diaries every Monday and a different type of Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle or Study related video every Thursday. I aim at posting at 15:00 PM Washington DC/21:00 PM Amsterdam/12:00 AM LA time.
❤ Must Watch Videos:
– My Journey of Moving to the USA:
– Watch all my DC Diaries:
– My Study Routine For Law School/University Exams:
– How To Plan Effectively:
– My Walk-In Closet Tour: